Ads By Google

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big Foot Photo

From http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/roadbf-martin/

This was photographed on Friday, June 27, 2008, at 2:05 p.m.


This picture was taken while we were driving down the road with our camea from home. I wanted to see what I could capture that was moving into the woods that couldn’t be seen. I took this from the car as we drove the road. I was so excited when we put this on the computer and this figure of a Bigfoot was walking back into the woods. This is the area we’ve been working for two years now.

Dianna Martin

Don't see it??? Right in the middle, back turned walking into the woods.....

Looks to me like just part of the trunk. I don't believe the photographer is trying to deceive anyone. It's just one of those random convergences of shadows and light. Or perhaps, just perhaps, Bigfoot has been spotted.....

No comments:

Ad by Google